PURE IMPACT incorporates several key-ingredients in optimal dosages; this will improve your training and raise it to the next intense level.
The benefits of PURE IMPACT:
- Experience incredible muscle-pumps;
- Overcome training plateaus;
- Achieve superior mental focus and intensity
The individual ingredients of PURE IMPACT:
L-Citrulline & Citrulline Malate:
L-Citrulline is a precursor to Arginine, which elevates nitric oxide levels better and longer than ingesting the amino acid Arginine directly.
Citrulline Malate is a compound made up of L-Citrulline and L-Malic Acid (Malate), which promotes even better absorption and higher bioavailability of L-Citrulline; Malate additionally promotes increased physical energy.
- Delayed muscle fatigue;
- Increased strength;
- Enhanced muscle growth;
- Delayed onset of lactic acid production in the muscles;
- Which helps to train longer and harder
Creating HCL promotes cellular hydration; this advanced form of Creatine is 40 times soluble in fluid and is 60% better absorbed by the intestines than Creatine Monohydrate.
- Cellular hypertrophy (fuller muscles);
- Strength increases;
- Faster recovery between workouts
Betaine is a compound which naturally occurs most abundantly is sugar beets; it prevents the build-up of unhealthy levels of homocysteine in the blood and boosts physical performance.
- Increased muscular and power and endurance;
- Higher total work capacity;
- Improved energy levels;
- Enhanced cell-hydration similar to creatine;
- Positive effects on body-composition;
- Decrease of LDL levels ("bad cholesterol")
Taurine is an animo acid with antioxidant properties, important in many of the body's metabolic processes and vital for the optimum functioning of various bodily systems.
- Improved exercise performance;
- Protection of muscles during workouts, reducing fatigue and muscle-damage (less soreness);
- Increased fat burning during workouts;
- Maintenance of proper hydration and electrolyte balance in the cells;
- Protection of the liver against free radical and toxin damage;
- Support of the functions of heart and central nervous system
Caffeine is a natural stimulant found in coffee and cacao beans; by stimulating the brain and nervous system, it helps you to stay alert and prevents premature fatigue.
Increased focus and arousal
- Better blood flow throughout the body
- Increased capacity to burn fat
- Increased endurance during aerobic exercise
- Improved speed
- Ability to work harder due to reducing perceived exertion